New Features on the Gambling-Affiliation Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


As you have seen over the last couple of days, I have started a new type of posting and those are my Top Tips, so what I have decided to do for all my readers is to add a button on the right side menu which will take you to a post that I have already created called "Top Tips for Webmasters - by Mike Eloff".

This new page is going to have links to all the posts that I have already made with tips and tricks and it will be an easy access guide to ALL the Top Tips that I give to affiliates.

If you have any Top Tips that you would like added to this new section, be sure to email me (michael@gambling-affiliation.com) and I will add these and make mention of you too.

The new button to look for looks like this:

Photobucket

Keep up to date with all the current news and events with Gambling-Affiliation all the time through the various social networking tools we have available for you:

0 comments

Post a Comment